Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Family Mini Sessions!

It's that time of year!! ♥
I wanted to do two sets of mini sessions this year so we could (hopefully) at least get one of them in nice weather {pleeease pray for the weather for this day lol}
This is for everyone that I needs family photos this year {for your Christmas cards and/or your walls..}
I will list the available time slots below, more can be added if they all fill up.

The details are as follows:
... Your family will have a 20 min session with me, we will take as many shots as we can and you will get them all on a disc within 3 weeks. We will focus on getting the whole family first and then can do some different things like just the kids or just the parents, etc... :)
The cost will be $75.00.
The location is amazing....look up Vanderbeck Valley Farm or also search for them on facebook for some photos and please keep them in mind if you need a place for an event in the future! ♥

I know this is Oktoberfest weekend :(
These won't take long so that shouldn't be a problem for most of you :)

Available Times:
10:00 {booked}
10:20 {booked}
10:40 {booked}
11:00
11:20
11:40
12:20
12:40
1:00
1:20
1:40
2:00 {booked}
2:20
2:40
3:00 {booked}
3:20 {booked}
3:40
4:00

please contact me as soon as you are interested and have picked a time so I can write you in :) I will then update the available times.
If you have a baby in your family under 1 year old, you may want to wait for the later set of sessions {tentatively set for Nov 6} since your baby may change a lot between Sept and when you send your cards out.
Any other questions, please ask! ♥

THANK YOU ALL! I *CANNOT* wait to do these for you! I am planning some great props and ideas to accompany the already gorgeous location ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment